Did you know that as a Tec de Monterrey graduate you haveexclusive benefits and discounts at various establishments? You can find all this and more on the recently launchedMiTec Graduates website.
This page shows institutional or commercial benefits for the entire Tec alumni community, some validnationwide and others in certain citiesand even abroad.
First of all, you must have an @exatec.tec.mx email address to enter the website. You can request one here.
You can also enter via this page.
Here’s a list of these benefits:
- Access to the alumni directory so you can get in touch with classmates from your year.
- Discounts on Tecmilenio and Tec postgraduate and executive education.
- Databases of books, magazines, and documents in the Digital Library.
- Recruitment events and job opportunities for alumni, as well as vacancy postings.
- Become a mentor for class leaders, participate in EXATEC Talks, or support scholarship students.
- Check events on the calendar, such as Regreso a Casa(Returning to your Alma Mater).
- Participate in various initiatives, such as EXATEC Talks or Volunteering.
- Preferential rates with travel agencies and hotels on accommodation and air and land transportation.
- Preferential prices at car dealerships.
- Agreements with companies offering co-working spaces for entrepreneurs and startups.
- Discounts at Tec hospitals such as San José and Zambrano Hellion in Monterrey.
- Restaurant discounts and combos.
- Promotions at real estate agencies, on beauty treatments, jewelry, department stores, etc.
- Offers on services such as flower deliveries, accounting, childcare centers, and even funeral services.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
“In order to take advantage of these benefits, you need a graduation record from the Student area and registration as a Tec graduate,” explains Javier Parra, Alumni Connection and Services manager, to CONECTA.
What’s more, the “key” to these benefits is the EXATEC card issued along with onsite or virtual Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate degrees or specializations.
A duplicate of the card may be requested through the EXATEC platform, at a cost of 300 pesos including shipping, which will contribute to the Leaders of Tomorrow scholarship program.
According to data from the institution itself, the Tec has a community of about300,000 alumni, living in all the states in Mexico and 100 other countries.
The Alumni Connection and Servicesarea has a website that Tec alumni may use to view their different benefits, find out the latest news, and apply for the EXATEC card.
Please click here to see the full list of services and benefits available in each city or campus.
READ MORE NEWS AT CONECTA: